Monday, March 2, 2009

LA


I've spent the day in Los Angelas as a result of New York facing a snowstorm and my flight being cancelled. It's amazing the kind of life and energy in a city... it reminds me that God is present everywhere. Today I saw Him in the eyes and lives of people of all kinds and shapes and sizes, the incredible beach scenes with mountain ranges in the background and the very blatent song sung by a busker Amazing Grace in the middle of a street market full of eclectic life. Top of the lungs, that's how he sang and that's a good way to sing that ballad. I'm going to try to sing as boldly with my life as he did with his guitar...

2 comments:

Johnny said...

Amazing Place
Amazing Grace

pete footer said...

I knew it was you I saw at the LA airport, wish I had said hello.